This is a limited edition assembly kit with special black colored body and wheels, a chance thats not to be missed.
The R/C Lunch Box (1st released 1987) was loved for its appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Use the sides of the van as a canvas to paint your own original designs for the ultimate conversation piece!
About the Model:
1/12 scale R/C assembly kit
Lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
Classic minivan body pre-painted in black color.
Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
Front grill, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
Monster tyres feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
Eye-catching black wheels.
Install wheelie bar to perform awesome wheelies!
3-piece assembly type wheels for extra realism.
Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
Includes Type 540 motor
Comes with high performance electronic speed controller
Part No: HC-58546
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.