- Air Treatment
- Floor Care
- RC Models
- Small Appliances
- Smart Home
- TV & Audio
• The content of this site is based on sources that we can consider as reliable, but for which we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality. The shown information (dimensions, specifications, prices, images, offers etc.) should be considered as an indication only and can be changed at any moment and without any prior notice.
• We are under the legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with the contract.
• All our prices are inclusive of VAT. Our company VAT number is 170552325.
• Please note that all calls made to and from us are recorded for service and training purposes.
• Calls to our sales/customer service helpline on Tel: 01922 494 608 are typically charged up to 10p per minute; call from mobiles between 10p and 40p per minute. For landlines there is normally also a call set-up fee and call charges are dependent on the time of day. Most providers offer call packages that allow calls free of charge at certain times of the day. Prices correct as of 12/08/2013. Source: Ofcom.org
• A purchase receipt is provided with every order upon delivery, if you do not receive one please inform us within 3 working days and we will issue a duplicate copy. After this period we will not issue any receipts in any case, so please keep your receipt safe as you will require it for warranty purposes.
• All orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day and the order will be dated as such.*
*This includes all special offers, discounts and/or vouchers.
• You can order products displayed on this website online.
• Should a product be listed with a incorrect price, either due to a typographical error or as a result of a error in pricing information given to us by either a manufacturer or supplier, we have the right to refuse or cancel the order.
• Listings marked with "Price Promise" whereby if the price of a product drops on our website within 7 days of purchase we will refund the difference. Price promise must be requested within 14 days of the lower price being advertised please email (email@example.com) with a screen shot showing the lower price. Price Promise only applies to selected products which will be clearly marked on the website.
• In order to protect our customers against fradulent transactions we have added an extra layer of security, especially for high-value transactions. Any orders that do not pass these security checks may be cancelled at our discretion and you will be informed of cancellation by phone or email.
• We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion. This can be caused by a number of factors out of our control such as non-delivery from supplier, delivery restrictions or natural disaster. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all orders are fulfilled this may occur on rare occasions.
• If a product becomes over sold after you have placed the order we shall contact and inform you, giving you the option to cancel and receive a full refund. If your account has been debited before the error has been noted we will arrange a a full refund including delivery charges where applicable.
• If you wish to cancel an order before it has been dispatched we must receive an email for our records, after which we shall apply refunds back to you within 3 working days, this clause does not affect your statutory rights.
• Before purchasing cookers for flats please contact the manufacturer to check compatibility.
• When purchasing freestanding products that you wish to put in enclosed spaces, be aware that manufacturers do not measure portruding control knobs or doors, for exact measurements contact manufacturers technical helpline. The contact numbers can be found on our contact us page.
• We can only deliver to the card holders registered address to guard against misuse.
• To have your goods delivered to a alternative address payment has to be made by either a cheque or a BACS transfer.(For further details please refer to payment section below)
• Special offers displayed on our website are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply. Please check the terms and conditions before making any purchases to ensure the offer is valid and you are eligible for the advertised offer. If the terms or link for terms is not displayed on the site, please contact us and we will send them to you. We officially became Samsung authorised dealers on 10th February 2017 and are allowed to participate in any offers from Samsung from this date.
• We aim to respond to any email enquiry within 48 working hours.
• You can pay by any of the following methods; Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Solo, Visa Delta debit card, bank transfer or Amazon Payments. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the internet. You can select a different delivery address on the checkout page of our website. We can only deliver to the card registered address, if you wish to have goods delivered to 3rd party addresses then please arrange payment via Amazon Pay on our website you can also pay into our bank account or send us a cheque.
• Make cheques payable to "Appliance Electronics UK Ltd"
• We also accept BACS payments, however this method of payment is only available for telephone orders. Please contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 if you wish to pay by BACS.
• For Bacs transfer please see details below:
Company: Appliance Electronics UK Ltd
Account No. 28626860
Sort Code: 30 64 10
Address: Appliance Electronics UK Ltd, 52a Harrison Street, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 3HW
Bank Address: Lloyds Bank, Caxton Gate, Units 2 & 3, 36/38 New St, Birmingham B2 4L
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact us by phone for a reference number before making any transfers.
• We DO NOT accept foreign cards. If we receive any orders the transaction amount will be refunded within 10 working days, we will not be responsible for any loss.
• Due to online competition with other retailers, prices change daily to keep our site the best value. If a price is listed on our website, that is the price you pay, if the price changes after you have purchased the goods to a higher or lower price we cannot give you the lower price.
COVID Update: To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two metre's away.
• We can deliver goods to destinations within the UK Mainland Only.
• We DO NOT deliver to KW,BT & IV postcodes and certain areas in Scotland like Highlands, Isles, Outlying areas & Central Scotland may not be covered. Due to adverse weather condition we have currently stopped offering delivery of large appliance/TVs to Aberdeen until further notice.
• We aim to deliver small goods, such as Blu-ray players/Cameras/RC Models/Parts, on a next working day service (unless specified otherwise) between 7am-8pm. For next working day delivery the cut off time is 12pm. Please note, goods are dispatched on weekdays only i.e if you place an order on Saturday or Sunday, your order will be dispatched on Monday and delivered on Tuesday. We cannot be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone or email. We will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
• All large products such as TVs, fridge freezers & washing machines are normally delivered within 1 to 3 working days (excluding Mondays) to most areas between 7am - 8.30pm, unless stated otherwise. We will contact you at least a day before delivery to inform you and check whether you will be available to accept delivery. In most cases we are unable to change the delivery date once you have confirmed that you will be available on the given date as goods are dispatched immediately on receipt of your confirmation. If the goods have not been dispatched (regardless of order status shown on your online account, as this may be updated after sometime) and we are able to change the delivery date, an administration fee of up to GBP 45.00 will be charged to action this request.
• Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
• The card holder MUST be present during the delivery of any orders over £1000. This is to ensure that the goods are being to delivered to the authorised card holder as a signature will be required.
• You can now choose a specific day for delivery on the checkout page, for a charge from £65 - £75 depending on the item. This service excludes deliveries to Scotland and South of England, in areas such as Somerset, Devon, Plymouth and Cornwall. You can choose any day between Tuesday to Saturday (excluding bank holidays) beginning 1 working day from the order date up to 7 days. e.g. If the order was placed on 2nd March then you can select any day from 3rd March up to 10th March, excluding weekends and bank holidays. To book this service please contact our sales team on 01922 494 608.
• All large products ordered for delivery to the Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cumbria and surrounding areas will be delivered on a Saturday usually between 6.30am and 8.30pm. Delivery to areas such as Somerset e.g. Bridgewater, down south to Devon, Plymouth and Cornwall are most likely to take place on a Friday or Saturday.
• If our couriers cannot deliver your goods due to there being no one to accept them or you cancel delivery after your order has been dispatched and you have been informed of delivery or in case of refusal to sign for the goods or inspect them, we will apply deductions for delivery charges.
• Please provide proof of I.D to the driver if requested, as this will ensure that we deliver to the correct person. I.D is asked for your safety and ours when placing an order.
• Please note that all appliances and TVs will be unpacked and photographed on delivery to ensure that goods have been delivered in perfect physical condition which may be used in case of any claims.
• Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to recall your delivery. Should you be unable to accept delivery or if delivery is refused a failed delivery charge will be payable (Failed delivery charges can be provided by calling 01922 494 608) before your goods are re-delivered. Should you decide to cancel your order at this stage you will be refunded less the applicable charges.
• All side by side & large fridge freezers, washing machines, cookers, dishwashers & brown goods will be delivered to the ground floor level only and cannot be carried up or down any staircases. Goods may be delivered inside your property/premises provided that the goods go through with the packaging and there are no staircases or any obstructions in the way. This will however be at the customer's own risk and we shall not be liable for any damages that may occur to goods or your property. This policy also applies to collections. Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 government restrictions we are unable to offer delivery inside cutomers' properties until further notice.
• Due to washing machines and dishwashers being products that use water, sometimes water and moisture will be apparent inside the machines or on the packaging as these products are tested by the manufacturers
• Please make sure all transit bolts are removed before using your washing machine. If they are not removed, it may cause heavy vibration, noise and malfunction. The warranty will not cover any damage caused due to not removing the transit bolts. Please refer to the installation instructions for further information. Please note that we cannot accept the return of a washing machine within the 14 day cooling off period, if the transit bolts have been removed.
Valid forms of I.D. (If requested)
2. Drivers Licence
3. Utility Bill (For the same address and name)
4. Bank Statement
Collection from our store
• Please confirm stock levels before starting your journey. We cannot be held responsible if a item goes out of stock, to avoid disappointment please call us on the day you wish to collect your goods. Please note that we do not allow collections on online orders. If you wish to collect an item you would have to pay for it in store.
Warranty & Returns
• All items are sold subject to manufacturers warranty, all goods are covered by at least a 12 month return to base warranty at your own cost. The warranty does not cover misuse/accidental or otherwise damage to goods, where manufacturers are offering extra warranties you must register the product within 28 days to obtain the extra manufacturers guarantee cover.
• Please note that the guarantee provided on used and ex-display items is return to base guarantee, meaning the buyer has to return the item back to us at their own expense.
• If your product develops a fault please contact the customer service number for the manufacturer, to arrange engineer visit to remedy any faults. If you are experiencing any issues with an item you have purchased within 30 days, we can offer a replacement or a refund however the item must be diagnosed and the fault must be confirmed by the manufacturer before we can proceed with a replacement or a refund.
• If any faults occur after a 30-day period up to 6 months from delivery, then goods have to be repaired under warranty. If the repair is unsuccessful, we will issue a replacement or refund. Any faults that occur after the 6 months until the manufacturer's warranty expires goods have to be repaired under warranty. We will only provide a replacement or refund if the manufacturer confirms the appliance is beyond repair, in which case we will require an uplift number which will allow us to provide a replacement or a refund in line with our terms and conditions. Please note, if RC models are found to be faulty, the part will be replaced under warranty.
• In the unlikely event, if goods are damaged or accessories missing you must contact us within 24 hours of the date of delivery to arrange a replacement, this applies to goods that were not inspected at the time of delivery.
• No claims shall be accepted for damage or accessories missing on goods that have been opened and inspected on delivery and signed for in perfect condition with all accessories.
• Goods mishandled or if any accessories are missing cannot be exchanged or credited.
• You are responsible for your own shipping costs when returning faulty goods after the first 30 days from date of purchase. We will in turn be responsible for the cost of shipping goods back to you.
• Anyone wishing to cancel an order and return goods after the first 14 days and within 28 days of purchase will be dealt with at our discretion.
• We reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee on any goods returned as faulty which are found to be in good working order before returning goods back to you.
• Refunds for deposit payments for finance applications can take up to 7 - 10 working days to reflect in your account. Since this payment is a deferred payment you would have to contact your bank and request them to return the funds back to your account instantly. If you don’t contact you bank then it could take 7 – 10 working days for the payment to be returned automatically.
• Goods that cannot be repaired or replaced after the first 28 days of purchase, shall be refunded in line with the amount of usage the customer has obtained from the product.
• In accordance with the distance selling regulations, orders can be cancelled in writing to Appliance Electronics Ltd, 52a Harrison St, Walsall, WS3 3HW or firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of delivery, if boxed with all original or suitable packaging, in good unused condition with no damages and goods cannot be installed or taken apart. If products are returned damaged then we will not accept the return. Please note that the goods have to be sent back at your own cost. In the case of washing machines, we cannot accept the return of a washing machine within the 14 day cooling off period, if the transit bolts have been removed.
• The average delivery/collection cost on a small items is £10 and £45 for larger items and this will be deducted from any goods returned within 28 days of delivery unless products are confirmed faulty before giving a refund.
• Delivery/collection cost of TV starts from £75 one way, customers who return goods within 28 days of delivery will have delivery charges applied unless products are confirmed faulty.
• The average delivery/collection cost on all TVs, 40 inches and above in size, starts from £75 and this shall be payable before collection of the item, this applies to goods that have NOT been confirmed faulty by an authorised an engineer. Once the goods have been confirmed faulty the charge will be refunded, however if not found faulty this charge will not be refunded. Please note the delivery/collection charge has to be paid by bank transfer. Please find our bank details above.
• Products booked in for repairs on average will take 21 - 28 days, unless parts are on back order which may take longer.
Rights to Cancel your order
• You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
• The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
• To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Appliance Electronics UK Ltd, 52a Harrison Street, Walsall, WS3 3HW Tel: 01922 494 608 Fax: 01922 403 721 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). • To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
• If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). • We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
• We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
• We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
• You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, Appliance Electronics UK Ltd, 52a Harrison Street, Walsall, WS3 3HW Tel: 01922 494 608 Fax: 01922 403 721, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately £300.
• You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
• We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If goods are not ready and packaged for collection as agreed, we will apply failed collection charges before arranging another attempt.
Collection of Old Appliances (WEEE Regulations)
• W.E.E.E Regulations. Under regulations introduced in July 2007, we as retailers of electronics goods have to offer take back on your old electronic equipment and waste batteries. If the old products or batteries are returned back to us there shall be no cost involved to you. If you require us to collect goods from you there will be charges applicable, for prices contact our offices. Please ensure that your old kitchen appliance or TV is disconnected, ready for collection outside your property when we deliver your new one. Please note once a collection of a old appliance has been booked and the goods are out for delivery we cannot cancel the collection and the charges will be non-refundable, as we have to pay the courier company for collection.
• What does the wheelie bin with the cross mean ?, the crossed wheelie bin sign is to inform you that the item in question cannot be disposed with your household waste, it must be disposed off safely by contacting your local council services or by logging into websites dealing with disposal of such items.
You can now recycle your old electricals with us.
• If you're buying a new electrical item, we can recycle your old one for free however we charge for collecting the item.
• The collection service for old appliances can be booked on the checkout page or over the phone by calling our sales team on 01922 494 608.
• We are unable to cancel the service and charges will not be refunded once the collection service has been booked and the order has been dispatched.
• Old appliances booked for collection MUST be ready and left outside your property on the ground floor.
• Appliances must be complete with all components such as doors and compressors. Goods that are incomplete will not be collected and charges for collection will not be refunded.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the enviroment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and enviromentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allow all customers buying new electrical equipment the oppurtunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own tack back of their old electricals on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at the Recycle Now website.
Code of Conduct
We subscribe to the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct which can be viewed online here.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality goods and services to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please provide us with the details. If you would like to write to us please send your letter to Appliance Electronics UK Ltd 52a Harrison Street, Walsall WS3 3HW or send an email to email@example.com. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer care officer, who will review your matter and speak to the members of staff who were involved in the matter.
3. The customer care officer will then invite you to a meeting or give you a phone call to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting/phone call, the customer care officer will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting/phone call or it is not possible, the customer care officer will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the store manager to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
By placing an order with us you agree to adhere and abide by the terms and conditions listed above. We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times and may store the terms and readily look them up. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login.