This TAMIYA high-performance rear-wheel drive R/C chassis assembly kit is constructed around a rigid monocoque with the main frame split into front and rear sections. It offers superior rear high traction drive characteristics and fuss-free maintenance of parts such as the easy-access differential. C.V.A. (Constant Volume Adjustable) oil shock-damped 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features dedicated long arms and steering linkage components for a range of setup options. A silky-smooth drivetrain utilizes full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential unit and universal drive shafts. It can be assembled with a 210mm (S), 225mm (M) or 239mm (L) wheelbase, making it compatible with appropriately-sized existing Tamiya M-chassis body parts sets.
1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
The chassis is split into front (suspension and servo) and rear (motor and battery) sections. It can be assembled into three different wheelbases: S (210mm), M (225mm) or L (239mm).
Rear-midship motor powers rear wheels via a differential in the Mid-Rear setup.
Oil-filled differential gear used from the M-07.
Features proven M-07 Concept designs: suspension arms, uprights, suspension mounts and aluminum parts.
Includes CVA oil dampers, universal drive shafts, full ball bearings and hi-torque servo saver.
Comes with new front suspension mounts (0 degrees) and hub carriers (2 degrees) for a total caster angle of 2 degrees.
Compatible with M-06 Chassis bodies.
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, motor, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger, tyres, and body set.
Compatible with M-07 Concept Hop-Up Option parts such as Aluminum Rear Suspension Mount (Skid Angle Adjustment) (54787), Aluminum Rear Uprights (54781) and Low-Friction King Pin Pipes (54813).
Part No: HC-58669
Power Source: Electric - No Motor
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.