Tamiya is delighted to announce the appearance of another classic racing car on our popular TT-02 chassis, this time the Audi V8 touring car with a 456hp 3.6-liter V8 which graced the DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) in 1991. That season, it took four victories overall and carried Frank Biela to the drivers’ title.
About the Model
This is a 1/10 R/C model assembly kit.
The powerful, imposing body is moulded accurately in lightweight and durable polycarbonate.
Stickers are included to recreate the markings for the no.45 car driven by 1991 champion Frank Biela.
Masking stickers will aid in the paint job.
Two-piece mesh wheels (Item 50548 design) have silver colour rims and gold colour spokes. They are paired with racing slick tires.
The TT-02 chassis is an adaptable and balanced design with excellent stability, plus features such as identical suspension arm and upright components for ease of assembly.
4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension make for a smooth ride.
A plethora of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02 chassis to your needs.
Torque Tuned Motor
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Part No: HC-58682
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.