One of the highest dollar replacement items on any vehicle is the chassis, especially when that chassis is a 3 - 4mm thick aluminum plate. On ARRMA 6S vehicles, there's absolutely no protection for the underside of the chassis. Rocks, roots, asphalt, etc, can all create nasty scabs, scrapes and dents that will eventually lead to the need for a replacement.
Help reduce skid and scrape damage by installing an RPM Rear Skid Plate to your favorite ride. The areas most prone to damage are at the extreme ends of the chassis and the RPM Rear Skid Plate protects the rear end with 4mm of RPM engineering grade nylons that is not only extremely tough and durable, it also slides up and over obstacles much easier than aluminum. The leading edge of our skid plate has been rolled to a thin edge to reduce the likelihood of it catching while the rear is a full 4mm thick for a long-lasting skid plate built to handle some serious punishment!
Tech Notes: The RPM #81332 Skid Plate is compatible with V5 & EXB model 6S ARRMA vehicles and is reverse compatible with older version vehicles (V1 - V4) as well.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.