The Volkswagen Beetle needs little introduction to most people around the world. A record 21 million Beetles were produced over a production period spanning 60-plus years, and the distinctive rounded form of the car is a familiar sight. It was the brainchild of the famed German designer Ferdinand Porsche, and the iconic car saw military service during the Second World War. The R/C model of this car was released in 1996 on the M-04 chassis. The 2013 model now sits on the modern and highly popular rear wheel drive M-06 chassis platform.
Scale : 1/10
Construction type : assembly kit
Terrain use : on-road
Drive-train : 2WD RWD
Drive type : gearbox
Drive line : dog bone
Differential type : gear
Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
Steering mechanism : bell-crank
Shock damper : friction damper
Shock damper material : plastic
Tire type : rubber
Tire tread : radial
Body material : Polycarbonate
Chassis material : plastic
Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
LED Light buckets : no
LED lights : no
Motor : 540-brushed type
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, 7.2v Battery & Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Bodyshell.
Part No: HC-58572
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.