The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the entry level TT-02 chassis.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from.
The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market.
In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
The polycarbonate body accurately reproduces the form of the car
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatile and easy-to-maintain chassis
A wide range of option parts are becoming available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines
The kit includes decorative and masking stickers
Type 540 Motor included
Rally Spec has higher ground clearance
Rally Block tyres and white rally wheels
The new TA-02 customizable chassis offers drivers the chance to completely personalize their model from wheelbase length to body design.
The 4-wheel independent double wishbonesuspension features friction dampers and uses identical L/R suspension arms and uprights forease of assembly and maintenance.70T spur gear and 22T pinion gear fitted as standard. The motor and the battery are longitudinally-placed in the ABS resin chassis for excellent balance.
Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs further addto the chassis highly realistic appearance.
Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are fitted with 4-bevel differential gears.
Bathtub-type frame features skid-shaped underside to reduce contact with the track surface during cornering.
Receiver case protects from dust.
Part No: HC-58570
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.