Return of the Frog!
First introduced in 1983, the 2WD racing buggy Frog made a huge splash with its eye-catching design and high performance running. The Frog now makes a comeback, updated for a new age, but with its basic structure essentially unchanged. Preserving its characteristic space frame, the oil dampers for trailing-arm type rear suspension have been updated to diaphragm type. Rear drive shaft features dogbone type joint for secure power transmission. Sleek polycarbonate body remains the same, while 3-piece wheels feature front grooved and rear spike tires for excellent off-road running.
2WD Chassis Packed with Innovation
Electric R/C racing buggy features ABS space frame and nylon suspension and bumper for a lightweight yet rugged form that is perfect for off road running. Battery is held in ultra-low position, giving this car the stability and weight balance to handle rough terrain and wild jumps. Advanced 4-wheel independent suspension composed of front double wishbone type featuring in-board spring and durable steel radius arm. Rear trailing arm type features horizontally mounted aluminum cylinder oil dampers for effective shock absorbtion. Sealed differential gearbox ensures high speed cornering, while full gearbox ball bearings and 3-step gear ratio secures maximum transmission efficiency.
About the Model
Includes TEU-101BK ESC (Electronic Speed Control)
Includes re-designed side aluminum dampers inspired by TRF shock design.
Includes re-designed dog-bone style drive train with original rubber boots.
Reintroducing the original 2WD buggy masterpiece featuring ABS resin space frame, horizontally mounted oil dampers, inboard spring type front suspension.
Powered by a Type 540 motor.
Kit includes straight ribbed racing front tires and high-grip rear spiked tires.
Wheels are realistic 3-piece type.
Includes diff gear.
Part No: HC-58354
Vehicle Type: Buggy
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.