Tamiya brings back another R/C classic with this Subaru BRAT. Longtime fans will once againexperience the nostalgia of their childhood and beginners can enjoy the easy operation of thiscolorful off-road truck.
About the Subaru BRAT The Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter was created by Subaru in the late 1970 s fromtheir earlier 4WD station wagon model for the US market. Powered by a flat-four engine rangingfrom 1.6 to 1.8 liters in displacement, this pickup had the unique feature of having jump seatswelded to the truck bed, which allowed it to be imported as a car instead of a truck. One of thecar s more famous owners was former US President Ronald Reagan, whose red BRAT is restoredand displayed at his former residence in California.
About the Model
High-quality 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Subaru BRAT, one of Tamiya s early R/C creations.
Same 2WD chassis as used for ITEM# 58354 The Frog, with 4-wheel independent suspension to handle tough off-road driving.
Comes with two body shells, one made of plastic material similar to the original BRAT for anostalgic feel and one made from durable polycarbonate material.
Type 540 motor included.
Electronic Speed Control Unit (TEU-101BK) also included.
Part No: HC-58384
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: Off Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.