The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiyas first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
Scale: 1/12 scale
Overall length: 405mm
Overall width: 173mm
Overall height: 135mm
Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
Chassis material: duralumin 52S
Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
Drive system: rear wheel drive
Diff. gear system: no
Tire width (front and rear): 29mm Tire diameter (front/rear): 75mm Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tire
Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
Realistic injection-molded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
Includes Tamiya electronic speed control-brushed type
Part Number: 58004
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Motor Type: Brushed
Vehicle: Military Vehicle
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.