Rally Legend on the TT-02
The 1999 version of the two-door Subaru Impreza rally car was a highly balanced beast, with 4-cylinder turbocharged all-aluminum boxer engine, a drive-by-wire throttle and semi-automatic 6-speed transmission. This R/C model assembly kit recreates the Impreza from the year's opening rally in Monte-Carlo, with the form faithfully depicted in durable polycarbonate, and separate parts used to recreate rear wing and side mirrors. Stickers are included to recreate the multitude of team and sponsor logos. The model runs on the adaptable TT-02 chassis, which is equally at home on road and flat dirt surfaces.
TT-02: Adaptable, balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gold color fin-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
Length: 442mm, Width: 186mm, Height: 140mm
Tire Width/Diameter: 27/69mm (Front & Rear)
Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
Front/Rear Friction Dampers
Gear Ratio = 9.58:1 (9 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinions)
Torque Tuned 540 Motor
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) included
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Part Number :58631
Motor Type :Brushed
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.