Charger manufacturers come and charger manufacturers go, however G.T. Power, it seems, is here to stay. Widely regarded as providing the best quality battery charging and care devices available in the RC world its products have made many friends over the years and, indeed, the X4 Mini is set to follow the trend. Offering an impressive 400W of charge power split between four independent 100W channels, the X4 is able to charge batteries with a much higher amperage in far less time. And, of course, with four outputs, up to four batteries can be charged at the same time, using completely separate charge or discharge routines. With a choice of mains or 19-26V DC input, the X4 is ideal for use at home or at the field. Moreover the backlit LCD makes it simple to select the charge parameters while also monitoring a battery's status in any light. Compatible with today's latest cell technologies this tidy unit is not only powerful and compact but convenient and versatile too, allowing it to travel with you to satisfy any number of multi-chemistry charging tasks.
- AC or DC input power.
- AC 100W shared over four channels.
- DC 100W x4.
- Blue backlit LCD (2 x 16).
- 2-16V lead-acid (Pb) x 4.
- 0.1-10.0A charge rate in 0.1A increments.
- 1-8 cells NiCd / NiMH x 4.
- 1-4S LiPo / LiHV / LiIon / LiFe x 4.
- Cell balance with 0.01V tolerance.
- Proven XT60 battery ports.
- Built in balancers with XH style connectors.
- Recall data for up to ten batteries.
What's in the Box
- 1x X4 Mini multi-function battery charger.
- 1x Mains power lead.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.