One of the most recognized Japanese sports cars around the world is the Toyota Supra. It has left its mark both on the race track in the hands of pro drivers and on the streets in the hands of enthusiasts. Tamiya brings this well-known machine in the form of a Drift Kit on the TT-02D Drift Spec chassis. The Supra depicted in this kit is that of the Mark IV A80, which ceased to be produced in 2002.
The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
The aggressive form is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
Features separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
Carbon sticker for hood and rear wing included.
The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
Instruction manual and sticker sheets included.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly.
Part Number: 58613
Surface Type: On-Road
Assembly Type:Un-Assembled (Kit)
Motor Type: Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.