The Fire Dragon was the machine used by the main character of the manga series "Radicon Boy" and was first released as an R/C model back in 1989. Featuring a unique body styling and parts for a driver figure, this colorful buggy is a great way for beginners to get started with this hobby and for veterans of R/C to remind themselves of their childhood years. This updated re-release edition incorporates some updated parts to improve durability.
User-Friendly 4WD Drivetrain
Durable chassis features motor mounted amidships, which powers all four wheels via a shaft drive system. The simple, yet effective, suspension is made up of upper I-arms and lower H-arms for an efficient double wishbone setup. CVA oil dampers at all four corners help absorb shocks from rough terrain while differential gears in the front and rear gearboxes help put the power to the ground smoothly.
• Length: 390mm, width: 240mm, height: 139mm.
• The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
• A new aluminum motor mount gives improved rigidity.
• Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel.
• Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe.
• Body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
Part No: HC-47457
Vehicle Type: Buggy
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.