Tamiya RC Lancia 037 Rally - TA02-S
This R/C assembly car kit replicates the Lancia Rally 037 as raced in the early 1980’s. The highly detailed body is made of durable ABS plastic and it sits on top of Tamiya’s TA-02 S chassis.
The Lancia body is specifically mounted on a TA-02 variant. Known as the TA-02S, this version exhibits a short-wheelbase to accommodate the scale form of the real sports car. It features a tub chassis with 4-wheel, fully independent suspension coupled with a rear ball differential and a front gear type differential.
1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 422mm, width: 186mm, height: 132mm.
The injection molded body offers a highly realistic recreation of the 037. Comes with metal-plated light cases for headlights, taillights and fog lamps. Side mirrors and windshield wipers are made using separate parts.
The interior features depictions of driver & co-driver, plus dashboard.
The TA02S chassis is a shaft-driven 4WD unit with bathtub frame, a rear ball diff and front gear diff.
Four-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with CVA oil shock dampers.
New front bumper and sticker sheet.
Compatible with standard Type 540 motors.
Includes 540-Type brushed motor.
Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensored brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya TS spray paint.
Part No: HC-58654
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On-Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.