The Racing Fighter is mounted on the fun and easy to build DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
This kit features a brand new polycarbonate body design with attractive, boxy lines and a stylish rear wing. This kit includes an added bonus! It features a torque-tuned motor and CVA oil dampers to make it faster out of the box. The CVA oil dampers allow the chassis to better handle the rugged terrain of any park or dirt field.
DT-03 Chassis at a glance:
The stylish slim-line form of this chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly and Glue for the Tyres.
Part No: HC-58628
Vehicle Type: Buggy
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.