Pre-Built, Painted and Ready for a Radio!
Another true Tamiya classic joins the new X-SA series in the form of the Black Edition Midnight Pumpkin, a childhood dream for many early R/C fans and still highly popular model in the modern da
The ever popular 1/12 scale R/C Midnight Pumpkin is now available as a special "Black Edition" model, featuring a stylish Black ABS molded body.
The R/C Midnight Pumpkin (first released in 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance.
The 1950's style U.S. style pick-up truck body is raised up over the monster truck wheels to ensure that this R/C truck will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it.
A great product for Midnight Pumpkin fans or R/C drivers wanting a good looking and fun product.
Injection molded black finish body shell
ABS box type chassis
Front independent swing axle & rear rolling rigid suspension
540 type motor included
Comes with high performance TEU-105BK ESC (electronic speed controller)
Includes wheelie bar for wild stunts
Yellow wheels and monster tyres
Part Number: 46705
Motor Type: Brushed
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Assembled (RTR)
Skill Level Skill: Level 2
Vehicle :Monster Truck
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.