The Holiday Buggy now comes mounted on the DT-02 chassis which has its battery pack loaded in the center of the bathtub frame and has excellent handling performance even on rough surfaces.
Check out the Holiday Buggy Build Article.
When installing a regular sized motor such as a 540, the following parts are required:
17T Pinion Gear (3515005)
3mm Grub Screw (50576)
Motor Plate (4305125)
1/10 R/C assembly kit of the special edition Holiday Buggy.
Features ribbed front and spike rear tires as the original.
Newly designed full-body sticker sheet included.
Blue colored durable polyethylene (PE) body included.
Comes mounted on the 2WD DT-02 chassis.
Pre-painted driver figure included.
Ground Clearance: 26mm
Type 380 Motor Included
Rear Wheel Drive 2WD
Tire Width/Diameter: F=22/81mm R=39/86mm
3-Bevel Differential Gea
2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
F/R Double Wishbone Suspension
Part No: HC-58470
Vehicle Type: Buggy
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.