The TT-02 chassis is Tamiya's latest entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
Includes Super Driftech tires (24mm width) which feature a special resin compound suited to drift driving.
Includes full ball bearings and CVA (oil-filled) Super Mini shocks.
Tamiya Sport-Tuned Motor and Aluminum heat sink is included.
Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs (silver color) and battery holder (blue) are metal-plated parts.
The TT-02 chassis offers 2 different wheelbases and tread settings without the addition of Option Parts. It also supports 10 different gear ratios.
The skid-shaped underside of the bathtub type frame minimizes contact with the road surface.
Body is not included in this kit. Purchase a separately-sold body of your choosing and fit it to the chassis.
Length: 376mm, Width: 182mm/190mm
Tire Width/Diameter (Front & Rear): 24/64mm
Shaft Driven 4WD
Front/Rear 4-Bevel Resin Differentials
3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
Front/Rear CVA Oil Shocks
Gear Ratio = 8.27:1 (10 further ratios from 11.38:1 to 7.28:1 possible with use of separately-sold pinion) Type 540 Sport-Tuned Motor
Full Ball Bearings
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is sold separately.
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), 7.2v Battery & Charger, Bodyshell and suitable Paint for the Bodyshell, Tools for Assembly.
Part No: HC-58584
Vehicle Type: Drift Car
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.