This 1/10 scale 4WD buggy is specially designed to excel in off-road buggy racing. It features a mid-rear mounted motor and longitudinally mounted battery for optimum balance for jumping. Battery is inserted through the bottom of the chassis, eliminating need to remove body, which makes routine maintenance easy and quick. High performance shaft drive 4WD combines with suspension system featuring extra long suspension arms for improved stability and off-road handling.
High performance 1/10 4WD buggy chassis designed for off-road racing
4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with extra long suspension arms
CVA oil dampers for improved stability and handling
Sealed differential gearbox
Full ball bearing set
Newly designed off-road tires and wheels with new tread pattern designed for hard dirt tracks
Required for completion; 2 Channel Radio System, ESC, 1 Servo, Battery and Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Body, Tools for assembly and Glue for the Tyres
Part Number: 58370
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Motor Type: Brushed
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.