2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
With this black Hisense heat pump tumble dryer you can say goodbye to wet laundry draped over your radiators. The 9kg capacity makes it perfect for medium-sized households, and the large, easy loading door means you can get bulky items in with less hassle. This heat pump model recycles the hot air, making it super efficient, and since it works at a lower temperature, it’s kinder to your clothes. Plus, it has a twin-flow air distribution system, which moves the heat in different directions, for more even drying. And the specially designed Wave Plus drum helps boost drying efficiency and reduce creases while also being gentle to fabrics.
Heat Pump tumble dryers are super-efficient, but to save the most energy, programmes may take a little longer to dry your clothes than on standard dryers. It’s important not to overload the drum either, so they can perform at their best.
- Ambiance Black
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Control Type Touch
- Delay Timer Yes
- Display Type LED
- Door Hinge Position Right
- Door Type Glass window door
- Drying Load 9 Kg
- Drying Method Heat pump
- Energy Rating A++
- Filter Full Indicator Yes
- Reversible Door No
- Water Tank Full Indicator Yes
- Annual Energy Consumption 259 Kwh
- Dimensions (H)85.0 x (W)60.0 x (D)62.5
Features We Love
- Drum Interior Light No
- Extra Dry Yes
- Freshen Up Yes
- Inverter Motor Yes
- Timed Drying Options Yes
- Top Loading Front-load
- TwinAir Yes
- Delicate programme Yes
- Iron Dry Yes
- Mixed Dry Yes
- Quick Dry Yes
- Sports Programme Yes
- Wool Programme Yes
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.