The first model to feature the newly-designed XV-01 chassis is the Subaru Impreza WRX STi rally car which was fielded in 2011 by the Subaru Team Arai. Led by Toshihiro Arai, the championship-winning driver of the 2005 and 2007 Production Car World Rally Championship (PWRC) seasons, the team entered the Impreza in the 2011 Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) series. The team also raced at Rd.5 Rally Hokkaido in the 2011 Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC), where Arai impressively drove the car to victory. The Tamiya R/C assembly kit precisely replicates the Subaru Impreza in every detail for Rally R/C enthusiasts looking for the next level in a performance and realism.
Scale: 1/10 scale
Construction type: assembly kit
Terrain use: multi-purpose
Drive type: multi
Drive line: dog bone
Differential type: gear
Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
Steering mechanism: bell-crank
Shock damper: oil-filled damper
Shock damper material: plastic
Tire type: rubber
Tire tread: rally block
Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
ESC: not included
Motor type: 540-brushed type
Bearings: shielded ball bearing
Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
Gear Ratio: 8.04:1
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) 7.2v Battery & Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Bodyshell.
Part Number: 58528
Motor Type: Brushed
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.