Get ready for some big r/c off road action from the pocket rocket Tracer Truck from FTX. The perfect entry into a world of r/c fun, the Tracer features coil sprung shock absorbers with moultiple mounting points, double wishbone suspension and front universal driveshafts for smooth suspension movement while steering through the ruff stuff. Shaft driven 4WD and with geared differentials front and rear provide traction in all conditions. Powered by a 390 sized brushed motor and micro 700mAh 2S Li-Ion battery, the Tracer is fast and nimble....perfect for bashing, jumping and more! For those that are new to r/c cars we have included a speed switch to help dial the speed of the Tracer and make it more manageable for new drivers.
Fancy some dusk driving as the light fades? Just plug-in the supplied front LED bumper lights to light the way
With a choice of two bodyshell colour schemes as well as a Tracer Truggy on the same platform you can even bash with friends and family!
2.4ghz radio system
Fully proportional throttle and steering
Splashproof ESC/Receiver unit
Splashproof 1kg rated servo
RC390 Brushed Motor w/Heatsink
Front & Rear Geared Differentials
Coil sprung shock absorbers
Double Wishbone Suspension
Front CVA Driveshafts
Low Friction Ball Bearigs
Micro 7.4 700mAh 2S Li-Ion Battery
Detailed 4x4 Off Road Truck Bodyshell
Plug-in Front LED lights included
Oversized Wheels & Block Pattern Tyres
Range of Options Available
Ground Clearance: 38mm
Tyre: ø 78mm x 41mm
Gear Ratio: 1:10.71
Part Number FTX5576B
Surface Type Off-Road
Motor Type Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.