The original Grasshopper needs little introduction. It was a Tamiya legend which inspired legions of fans since the 1980s. For many, it was their very first introduction into the world of radio control assembly kits. The original Grasshopper is still among Tamiya’s best-selling kits to this day. Now the legend is re-imagined as the Comical Grasshopper, with a new body inspired by the famous original. The re-imagined body sits on a new and dedicated variant of the proven off-road chassis: the WR-02CB.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 356mm width: 244mm Wheelbase: 170mm
Superb performance both on- and off-road.
Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 2-piece steering tie-rod set up.
Sticker design based on the original Grasshopper.
Includes headlight cases, allowing installation of separately sold 5mm LEDs. They use separate polycarbonate lens components.
Driver figure included.
Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
Oil-filled CVA Mini shock units provide superb cushioning, even on rough off-road surfaces.
Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Includes 540-type brushed motor.
Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.
Part Number 58662
Surface Type Off-Road
Motor Type Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.