This is a compact, maneuverable, and above all super-fun addition to the world of Tamiya wheelie models! It's a familiar face, too, as the legendary Tamiya Lunch Box has been shrunk down to 1/24 scale.
The classic shrunken Lunch Box body sits on top of the 4WD SW-01 chassis.
SWD-01 chassis key features:
The steering uses 1-piece upper arms for a tight turning circle and the body leans to help suppress tumbles. It can be converted into a 4-wheel steering setup with separately sold Item 54898 SW-01 Upper Arm Connectors.
The body is attached to the body mounts using magnets for quick attachment.
The Type 370 motor is located right in the center of the SW-01 chassis, in a gear-driven 4WD setup with a gear ratio of 21.875:1.
1/24 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 190mm, width: 146mm, height: 140mm.
The famous Lunch Box body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate and is pre-painted.
The body leans in the direction in which the model steers, achieving remarkably tight turning circles.
Strut style suspension.
Can be used with standard size servos and R/C equipment despite its compact nature.
Big, tread patterned tires give superb traction and add to the overall cartoonish look of the Lunchbox Mini.
Dish type wheels.
Compatible with Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) as a power source.
Aftermarket battery note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x30mm in size.
370-type size motor included.
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, standard size servo, 45057 TBLE-02S ESC, LF1100 6.6v Racing Pack M-Size Battery & compatible charger.
45057 - TBLE-02S ESC
55105 - LF1100 6.6v Racing Pack M-Size Battery
51610 - RC T301 Battery Case for use with 4 AA batteries if desired (will require suitable 4.8v ESC)
54898 - Upper Arm Connector (for 4wd steering)
54899 - Spring Set
Part Number 57409
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.