Return of the Hotshot!
Here comes another release in the popular series of Comical Buggy models of comical-ized classics – the Comical Hotshot! The original Hotshot was our first shaft-driven 4WD buggy back in 1985. Now, it is re-imagined as the Comical Hotshot, on the 4WD GF-01CB chassis which gives stable 4WD.
ABS two-part wheels have red rim and white spoke parts.
Separately sold 5mm LEDs can be used to light up the model. Light pods are also included.
The body is pre-painted in PS-2 Red. Stickers based on the 2007 re-issue Hotshot are also included.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
Includes a lightweight and durable stylized polycarbonate version of the Hotshot body and wing, developed specially for this model. The body is pre-painted in PS-2 Red to save the hassle of a paint job. Stickers based upon the 2007 re-issue Hotshot (Item 58391) are included for decoration.
Stylish bumper and muffler parts are included, as well as dedicated side guard components.
Separately sold 5mm LEDs can be used to light up the model. Light pods are included.
ST block bubble tires have stepped block patterns (width/diameter: front 45/99mm, rear 55/99mm).
The GF-01CB chassis offers efficient gear- driven 4-wheel drive.
ABS two-part wheels have red and white spoke parts.
CVA Super Mini oil dampers molded in red ensure your ride has superior cushioning.
A rear wheelie bar lets you perform thrilling wheelies by slamming on the throttle.
All new TBLE-04S Electronic Speed Control
Part Number: 58685
Surface Type: Off-Road
Motor: Type Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.