The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the XV-01 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The 4WD XV-01 chassis offers dynamic R/C rally driving on both tarmac and gravel surfaces. It features a front-motor, belt-driven 4WD layout with front and rear enclosed gearboxes equipped with gear differential units. The box-like main frame incorporates covers and wheel well liners to provide superb protection against dirt and debris. The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension ensures plenty of suspension stroke and ground clearance and is matched with Rally Block Tires on replica wheels for realistic handling.
Scale: 1/10 scale
Construction type: assembly kit
Terrain use: multi-purpose
Drive type: Dual-Drive
Drive line: dog bone
Differential type: gear
Suspension: fully independent double wishbone
Steering mechanism: bell-crank
Shock damper: oil-filled damper
Shock damper material: plastic
Tire type: rubber
Tire tread: rally block
Body material: Clear Polycarbonate
ESC: not included
Motor type: 540-brushed type
Bearings: shielded ball bearing
Dust covers for debris protection for radio gear
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) 7.2v Battery & Charger, Polycarbonate Paint for the Bodyshell.
Part Number: 58569
Surface Type: Off-Road
Motor Type: Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.