2 Year Warranty
6000 Multiple Bridge with Hob2Hood
More space. More taste. At once
The 6000 Bridge Induction Hob can easily cope when you're cooking with bigger pans. The Bridge function links two cooking zones on two sides of the hob to fit any large or long pan. The bridged zone will share the same temperature and time.
DoubleBridge. Makes more of your hob
With DoubleBridge, you can combine two cooking zones on two different cooking areas. Perfect for accommodating cookware of various sizes, the feature also aligns temperature and time settings for maximum flexibility in the kitchen.
Hob2Hood®: The hands-free hood
The Hob2Hood® function connects the hob and the hood. The cooker hood automatically adjusts the fan speed based on the heat, without lifting a finger. For powerful extraction when searing. And quieter extraction when simmering.
Quicker heat for extra speed with PowerBoost
No more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost function gives you an instant burst of heat, boiling water in under 90 seconds. It's perfect for tasks like boiling a large pot of water quickly.
Hob timer. Built for precision
The built-in hob timer can be set up to one hour, and will automatically power the hob down when it elapses. For effortlessly precise results.
Perfectly safe for your children with Child lock
The child safety lock ensures that the hob settings cannot be accidentally changed, so you can use the hob safely when your children are around.
- Dimensions (H)4.4 x (W)71.0 x (D)52.0
- Boxed dimensions118 x 798 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed weight 13.22 kg
- Automatic Safety Shut Off Yes
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Control Panel Position Front
- Control Type Touch Control
- Fuel Type Electric
- Integrated appliance Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator Yes
- Timer Yes
- Touch Control Yes
- Burner Power Range 2.3 to 3.2 KW
- Extendable Cooking Zone Yes
- Hob Surface Material Glass
- Hob Type Induction
- Number of Burner / Zone Sizes 3
- Number of Burners / Zones 4
- Pan Detection Yes
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut-off time is 12 pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12 pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.