The ARRMA® KRATON™ EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck adds extra toughness everywhere it counts, making this 1/8 scale chassis the perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. It's fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics. Top off the KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck with the included, exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish body — and you're ready to bash without boundaries.
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- EXB (Extreme Bash) components for extreme durability
- 7075 T6 Aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- Aluminum front and rear chassis braces
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Aluminum front upper hanger, top plate, and rear suspension mount
- Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Durable steel driveshafts
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Plated limited-slip differentials
- Safe-D input gears
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- 7075 T6 Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Black matte and gloss effect body
- Front bumper
- High downforce wing
- Multi-terrain DBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires on multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- 2-year warranty (see website support for details)
"Designed Fast, Designed Tough" may be an understatement when describing the KRATON® Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from the use of front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods and a center body support and brace provide more rugged resilience.
Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An Extreme Bash toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
The KRATON™ Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck's list of EXB components also includes the following — and more — to give this big machine uncompromising muscle:
- EXB Heavy-duty front and rear arms with aluminum strengthening cap
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Heavy-duty front upper steel hinge pins
- EXB Plated limited-slip differentials
- EXB Red-anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Large volume waterproof receiver box
- EXB Front bumper
Its aggressive dBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires arrive mounted on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs to deliver all-terrain traction — assisted by a high downforce wing that adds an aggressive edge to the look of the exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body.
Needed to Complete
- Transmitter and Receiver
- Steering Servo
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Batteries (1 or 2)
What's in the Box?
- (1) ARRMA® KRATON™ 1/8 Scale Extreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck 4WD
- (1) Product Manual
Get this amazing monster truck RC model from Arrma. This Arrma C-ARA106053 monster truck comes in a great size of 1/8 partly assembled.
Arrma builds the C-ARA106053 monster truck for off-road terrain complete with a 4 wheel-drive system. This model is fully assembled and ready to accept your choice of powerful electronics Arrma has designed the chassis from anodized 7075 T6 aluminum and it gets even more toughness from the front and rear aluminum chassis braces. The driveshafts are made of durable steel and the diff outdrives are metallic giving the ARA106053 monster truck the power to race over even the toughest of terrains and rocks. Its aggressive dBoots® Copperhead™ 2 tires arrive mounted on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs that give your monster truck traction against all kinds of terrains. Attached to the back is a down-force wing which not only adds an aggressive look to the Arrma C-ARA106053 but keeps it in balance when performing high jump stunts in the air.
Want to test out your skills on the RC hobby with the model? Why not get this Arrma C-ARA106053 monster truck at your favorite RC shop right here in Walsall? We also stock up in LOSI Racing, Axial, Tamiya, FTX, Team Associated, Traxxas, Element RC, Corally, and all the best brands just for you.
Part Number: C-ARA106053
Motor Type: No Motor Supplied
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Part Assembled (ARTR)
Vehicle: Monster Truck
Skill Level: Skill Level 4
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.