The reliable hardware combined with powerful software (features an array of programmable parameters like start force, drag brake rate, and etc.) creates an ideal power solution to 1/10th, 1/8th rock crawlers.
The waterproof and dust-proof design allows the WP-Crawler-Brushed to be used in all weather conditions without any issue of damage caused to the ESC from water or debris.
Hobbywing's innovative, fine-tunable drag brake rate and adjustable drag brake and brake force greatly improve the brag brake and allow users to have the excellent braking performance.
The WP-Crawler-Brushed, which features 15 programmable parameter items, is applicable to various vehicles and tracks. A standard, dedicated LED program box (included in the box) allows users to program the WP-Crawler-Brushed easily.
Hobbywing QuicRun WP Crawler Brushed ESC Features:
- Special Design for 1/10th, 1/8th Crawlers
- Adjustable PWM Frequency & Advanced DEO/Freewheeling Technology
- Applicable to All Weather Conditions
- Excellent Braking Performance
- Super Internal BEC
- Separate Programming/Fan Port
- 15 Programmable Parameters
- LED Program Box is Included
- Scale: 1/8th & 1/10th
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Cont./Peak Current: 80A/400A
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo/5-9 Cell NiMH
- BEC Output: Switch Mode: 6V/7.4V@3A
- Input Wires: Red-14AWG-200mm*1 / Black-14AWG-200mm*1
- Output Wires: Blue-14AWG-200mm*1 / Yellow-14AWG-200mm*1
- Input Connectors: XT60 Connectors
- Output Connectors: No
- ESC Programing via
- Size: 36.2x31.6x17.0mm
- Weight: 58.5g (w/Wires)
*Supplied with a XT-60 power connector and without motor bullet connectors
Part Number: HW30112750
Power Rating: Upto 80 Amps
Battery Compatibility: LiPo/NiMh
ESC Type: For Brushed Motors
Motor Connector Type: No Connector
Max Nimh Volt Rating: 10.8v / 9 cell
Max Lipo Volt Rating: 11.1v / 3s
Battery Connector Type: XT-60
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.