2 Man Delivery Included
Sony’s XH80 combines superb 4K HDR picture quality, immersive sound, and Android smart technology. Enjoy the authentic colour of its TRILUMINOUS display, while Dolby Vision HDR and Dolby Atmos sound combine to deliver a cinematic experience. The Android platform opens up an enormous range of online content, you can control it by voice with the Google Assistant, and its design profile is elegantly minimal.
HDR with Dolby Vision
HDR deepens your view and shows shades previously unseen in home entertainment. Expanding light, dark and every colour in between to extraordinary new levels, this model's picture gets closer to real life. This set supports multiple HDR formats including Dolby Vision.
4K Ultra High Definition
This 75” screen has four times the number of pixels than 1080p HD TVs, delivering stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail.
X1 4K HDR Processor: Driving the display is Sony's powerful processor for an image of exceptionally smooth fluidity and realism.
4K X-Reality Pro: Upscales non-4K content to reveal extra detail. It analyses every pixel and improves contrast, colour and sharpness for increased clarity.
Motionflow XR 400: Every image on the screen refreshes at a higher rate than normal for noticeably smoother motion. Perfect for fast action movies and sports.
TRILUMINOS Display: Accurately reproduces a wide spectrum of shades and colours. Coupled with Sony’s Precision Colour Mapping technology, the result is breathtaking, yet realistic imagery.
Dolby Atmos Sound: Surround sound fills the room for immersive audio realism. Combined with Dolby Vision, it produces a richly cinematic experience.
Android TV with Voice Remote and Google Assistant built-in
This Sony smart TV allows you to talk to the remote to find films and TV series, switch apps, answer questions, and control other compatible smart home devices. You can access streaming services in an instant, including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Google Play Movies.* And you can display content from your smartphone, tablet or other devices with Chromecast built in. It also works with Alexa-enabled devices, Apple Airplay and Apple HomeKit.
In addition to a wealth of online entertainment, this set comes with built-in YouView. The seven day scroll back TV guide brings together catch up TV from across BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and My5**. You can also enjoy over 70 live TV channels and radio stations for free, such as BBC 1 & 2, ITV, Channel 4, E4, Channel 5, 5 USA, ITV 2 and Dave.
The design of the XH80 keeps you focused on the picture. Cable management features keep connecting wires hidden from view in the Slim Blade stand, and a narrow bezel maximises the viewing area.
- LED TV
- Display Resolution 4K Ultra HD
- Features HDR Technology + Google Assistant
- Smart Yes
- Promo1 in 20 chance to win your money back when you purchase this TV. Terms Apply.
- WiFi Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI 2.0b x 4
- Composite input x 1
- USB 2.0 x 2Audio outputOptical x 1
- Smart platform Android TV
Smart TV services
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5
- Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Google Play Movies & TV, Rakuten TV, Google Play Movies & TV, Rakuten TV
- App store: Google Play Store
- Custom homepage
- Full internet browser
- Social media: YouTube
- Gaming appsPlease note: Some services are only available in the UK
- Voice controlled assistant Google Assistant
- Chromecast (Android/iOS)
- Apple AirPlaySmartphone app- Video & TV SideView (iOS/Android)
- Android TV Remote
Other smart features
- Works with Amazon Alexa & Apple HomeKit
- Screen size75"
- Screen technology LED edgelit
- Resolution 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
- Dolby Vision
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- Colour Black MaterialTV: Plastic
- Internal menu languages 39 languages
- Sony BRAVIA KD75XH8096BU 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
- Voice remote control
- AC power adapter
- Table top stand
- Operating instructions
- Quick setup guideDimensions- TV: 969 x 1689 x 72 mm (H x W x D)
- TV with stand: 1042 x 1686 x 414 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed: 1107 x 1810 x 187 mm (H x W x D)Weight- TV: 31.8 kg
- TV with stand: 32.9 kg
- Boxed: 43 kg
- Guarantee1 year
- TV tunerFreeview HDPlease note: Some services are only available in the UK.Electronic programme guide7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with You View
- Voice control Via remote
- PVR function Yes
- VESA mount300 x 300
- Table-top stand Yes
- Sleep timer
- Parental lock
- Processing rate Motionflow XR 400 Hz
- Dynamic contrast ratio Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
- Picture enhancement TRILUMINOS
4K Ultra HD compatibility
- H.264 / H.265 (HEVC) / VP9
- 4K upscaling picture enhancement
- HDR game mode Yes
- Noise reduction Yes
- Energy efficiency class A
- On-mode power consumption 227 W
- Annual power consumption 315 kWh
- Speakers 2
- Audio power 20 W
- Sound enhancement
- Dolby Audio
- Dolby Atmos
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.