2 Man Delivery Included
The Hotpoint Day 1 FFU4D K Fridge Freezer is not only a striking style icon in shiny black finish but also an extra large sized family fridge freezer boasting a 402 litres of storage capacity giving you maximum flexibility as well as precise and stable temperature control to preserve fresh food.
Jamie Oliver - so you've filled your fridge with the big weekly shop and just a couple of days later it's started to wilt and gone limp. Hotpoint are taking that pain away with their day 1 technologies, which create the perfect environment for your food, to keep it fresher for longer.
Precision temperature control: cool air is distributed throughout the fridge cavity to create a constant temperature, keeping your food perfectly fresh for longer.
The food care zone is the coolest place in your fridge, ideal for preserving your meat and fish.
- Frost free Yes
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Anti-bacterial protection Yes
- Manufacturer's guarantee 10 year parts and 1 year labour
- Rear panel material Plastic
- Reversible door No
- Fresh food capacity (L) 292
- Frozen food capacity (L) 110
- Size (cm) Size H195.5, W70.0, D76.0cm
- Temperature display Yes
- Electronic temperature control Yes
- Energy consumption (kWh/year) 376
- Feature 3 (fridge) Food care zone
- Feature 1 (fridge) Hotpoint & Jamie Oliver
- Feature 2 (fridge) Precision temperature control
- Fridge shelves 4
- Type of fridge shelves Safety glass
- Vegetable compartments 0
- Dairy compartments 0
- Water dispenser No
- Automatic defrost Yes
- Salad crisper compartments 2
- Extra deep fridge door storage Yes
- Adjustable shelves No
- Precise fridge capacity (L) 292
- Feature 1 (freezer) 0
- Power failure safe storage (hrs) 18
- Fast freeze function Yes
- Ice dispenser No
- Freezer storage compartments 3
- Precise freezer capacity (L) 110
- Star rating 0
- EAN 5054645555512
- Colour Black
- Energy rating A+
- High temperature warning Yes
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions dB(A) 42
- Model number Ffu4dk
- Open door alert Yes
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.