2 Man Delivery Included
On Display Instore
Ebac AWM74D2H (AWM74D2H-WH) 7KG 1400RPM Washing Machine with Dual Fill
Ebac are the only washing machines designed and manufacturered in the UK, They even offer a 30 day no quibble money-back guarantee if you are not happy with your unit. Ebac washing machines are packed full of really useful features including a 20 minute quick wash cycle, wide door opening, delay start and a special drum clean programme.
A truly tailored wash, every time, with top-notch technology and cutting-edge innovation. You decide your own wash time and make laundry work around your life. Simple. There are plenty of different programmes to choose from so you can get the perfect wash every time. These programmes include specific cycles for mixed loads, wool, delicates and a hand wash cycle. There is even a special Allergy care mode to help remove allergens from the load.
All Ebac models have digital controls so selecting your programme is easy and the machine lets you know how long is left on the cycle, it even beeps to let you know once the cycle is finshed.
This Ebac washing machine includes a dual fill option so it can be connected to hot and cold water feeds, saving energy by taking hot water straight into the machine.
Peace of Mind Guarantee
With a free 7 year warranty that covers both parts and labour, we’ve got you covered for any situation.
This means that all parts and labour are included free of charge for the first 7 years of your washing machine’s life.
- Weight (KG) 60
- Main Colour White
- Wash Load Capacity (KG) 7KG
- Energy Efficiency Rating A+++
- Energy Consumption (kWh per year) 142
- Water Consumption (Avg Per Cycle) 46
- Child Lock Yes
- Quick wash time (mins) 30
- Noise Level (dB) 61
- Manufacturer Warranty 7 Years
- Wash performance A
- Spin performance C
- Speed (rpm) 1400
- Type Freestanding
- Colour White
- Washing Machine Type Front loading
- Height 845.0mm
- Width 595.0mm
- Depth 570.0mm
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.