2 Man Delivery Included
Beko’s EDP503W electric cooker has a main fan oven, separate secondary oven with grill, and four zone hob. Two Rapidlite elements also feature, heating up quickly so you can start cooking sooner. Enjoy the wide range of cooking options that this versatile appliance has to offer.
Versatile and Spacious
The roomy 58 L main oven capacity means you’ll have plenty of space to cook your culinary creations. This model has a fan oven, heating up faster and cooking your food much quicker than a standard electric cooker. The fan also helps to better distribute heat throughout the cavity, for more even cooking.
There is a separate conventional oven and grill in the upper cavity, so you can rustle up cheese on toast or grill some tasty bacon in no time. Having the grill separate to the main oven means you can use both cooking methods at once, making the EDP503W more versatile than some other models.
The four zone solid plate hob can accommodate a variety of pan sizes. Boil, poach or fry food to your heart’s content.
The mechanical count down timer is useful for keeping track of cooking times at a glance. This feature is particularly useful when you’re multi-tasking and need to get dinner ready without checking on it every few minutes.
This double oven cooker is freestanding, so you can place it wherever is best for you in your kitchen. An A/A energy rating on this model ensures efficient cooking across both oven cavities – get the most from your EDP503W, no matter how you choose to cook.
Easy clean doors also feature on this model – simply remove the glass inner panels to wipe them down. The main oven even features a steam cleaning setting, making short work of burnt on grease and fats.
- Manufacturer Beko PLC
- Brand Name Beko
- Product Model EDP503W
- Product Name 50 cm Double Oven Electric Cooker
- Product Type Electric Cooker
- Size 50 cm
- Electronic Clock/Timer Yes
- Number of Ovens Double Oven
- Net Oven Capacity
- 31 L - Top
- 58 L - Bottom
- Oven Type
- Convection - Bottom
- Traditional - Top
- Total Number of Shelves 3
- Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven) A
- Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven) A
- Energy Consumption (Conventional) 0.65 kWh
- Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air) 0.84 kWh
- Functions Grilling
- Number of Cooking Elements 4
- Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric) 1 kW
- Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric) 2 kW
- Hob Style Sealed
- Power Source (Oven) Electric
- Power Source (Hob) Electric
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Form Factor Freestanding
- Colour White
- Glass Door
- Metal Control Panel
- Height 90 cm
- Width 50 cm
- Depth 60 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 47.20 kg
- Package Contents
-50 cm Double Oven Electric Cooker
-Full Size Grill Pan
- Minute Minder
- Removable Door
- Easy Clean
- Steam Cleaning
- Oven Light
- Leveling Legs
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.