2 Man Delivery Included
Plenty of Storage
Enjoy fresher mealtimes with this generous tall model. It gives you more space for groceries, so you can rely on the freezer a little less. The total capacity is 235 litres, making it ideal for larger families.
This storage is organised by three safety glass shelves and three in-door racks. Organise your foods by type – the tall design will accommodate bottles and jars easily. There’s a beverage compartment for chilled drinks, and an egg tray for easy organisation.
The TL55144W also has an automatic defrost system. This saves the time and hassle involved in manual defrosting, while making sure your fridge is always running at its best.
Every appliance in Lec’s refrigeration range has been awarded an F for energy efficiency. This fridge uses just 128 kWh per year, for lower household bills.
A tall fridge is an ideal solution for many families. They tend to offer more storage than an undercounter model, and the TL55144W doesn’t take up much floor space as it measures just 55 cm wide and 55 cm deep. Levelling legs and a reversible door help this model fit into almost any kitchen with ease.
At 40 dB, you’ll barely hear your fridge hard at work. This makes it ideal for kitchen/diners or open-plan living spaces. Catch up over a family meal with no distractions.
- Manufacturer Glen Dimplex Group
- Brand Name Lec
- Product Model TL55144W
- Product Name TL55144W Refrigerator
- Product Type Refrigerator
- Net Total Capacity 235 L
- Door Type Reversible
- Net Refrigerator Capacity 235 L
- Number of Refrigerator Shelves 3
- Number of Refrigerator Door Bins 3
- Refrigerator Light Yes
Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Energy Consumption per Year 128 kWh
- Colour White
- Material Glass Shelf
- Height 142 cm
- Width 55 cm
- Depth 55 cm
- Environmental Conditions
- Sound Emission 40 dB
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.