2 Man Delivery Included
Save money with the ultra efficient ZDH8333P condenser dryer from Zanussi with the latest heat pump technology. Thanks to the technology, this model will save you money on your bills and is even rated A+ for energy efficiency which is great when a few years back D Energy was the norm. It heats and reuses the air created during the cycle to cut down on energy uses, hence why it’ll be so cheap to run.
The 8kg capacity is perfect for a family, and as it’s a condenser model you won’t have to worry about plumbing it in. It’s hinged on the right, but the door can be reversed to suit your kitchen layout.
- Capacity: 8 kg
- Drying Type: Condenser
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Full Cycle Time: 181 Mins/cycle
- Automatic Drying Sensor: Yes
- Energy Consumption (Annual): 308 kWh/annum
- Energy Consumption (Cycle): 2.65 kWh/Cycle
- Condensation Efficiency Class: B
- Noise: 66 dB
- Installation Type: Free-standing
- Energy Consumption (Off Mode): .44 kWh
- Energy Consumption (On Mode): .44 kWh
- Product Height: 850.0 Millimetre
- Product Width: 600.0 Millimetre
- Product Depth: 600.0 Millimetre
- Product Weight: 59.0 Kilogram
Display & Graphics
- Airing/Refresh Cycle: No
- Anti-crease Function: Yes
- Filter Full Indicator: Yes
- Final Cool Cycle: No
- Cools clothes at the end of a drying programme
- Ironing Dry:Yes
- Loading Type: Front
- Reverse Action: Yes
- Reversible Door:Right hand side
- Maximum Time On Timer: 180 minutes
- Trainer/Delicates Rack: No
- Vent Position: Front
- Water Bottle Full Indicator: Yes
- Delay Timer: Yes
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.