2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
Revolutionise the way you cook with this superb built in multifunction steam oven from AEG. With its large 70 litre capacity and the MaxiTray baking tray you'll have bags of room to cook up a storm. The CombiSteam Pro oven helps you achieve professional results every time. Whether you're roasting, grilling or baking, the array of cooking functions and steam settings will transform your cooking. The touch controlled LCD display is easy to navigate and also gives you access to 100 pre-programmed recipes and the ability to store your favourites. Finished in anti-fingerprint stainless steel with an A energy rating the BS831470KM is a really great buy!
- Maxiklasse steam oven with 22 functions
- A+ energy rating
- Prosight touch controls with text display
- Steam cleaning
- Built-in recipe functions
- Menu guided cooking
- Soft close door
- Fully programmable oven timer
- Isofront plus quadruple glazed door
- Food probe
- Auto safety switch off and child lock
- 73 litre oven capacity
- Stainless steel
- 72 litre oven capacity
- Inclined FloodLight™ focuses 100% on the food : Specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto the food.
- Isofront® Plus quadruple glazed door: Isofront® plus quadruple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- MaxiTray™ baking tray: To make the most of your oven the MaxiTray™ provided allows you to cook 20% more cookies.
- Steam cooking: More than twenty years of experience within professional cooking has shown that cooking with steam is the best way to prepare mouth- watering dishes with a maximum of taste. When using wet steam more vitamins and minerals are saved in the food and the natural colour and texture is preserved. The loss of weight is also kept at a minimum level as a higher quantity of water stays in the products.
- LED digital display
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- 'A' energy class
- Cleaning: Pyrolytic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Volume usable, l: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 44
- Total electricity loading, W: 3380
- Frequency: 50
- Energy class: A
- Energy consumption, conventional mode, kWh per cycle: 0.93
- Energy consumption per EU standard cycle: 0
- PNC: 949 714 425
- Cavity coating: Grey Enamel
- Voltage: 230-240
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.