2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
This freestanding washing machine from Zanussi looks great and comes with some fantastic features to help you whiz through your laundry. The ZWF81443W’s 8 kg capacity can take plenty of dirty washing, and an A+++ energy efficiency shows the appliance is good for the environment and easy on your wallet.
Pick Your Programme
With 14 different cycles, you will always have the right programme for your load. These options include:
•Refresh 20 Min
The 30@30 setting is particularly handy. Pop in 3 kg of washing and the ZWF81443W will have everything clean in 30 minutes. This is a 30 degree wash, which means it doesn’t use much energy. It’s a real lifesaver when you have forgotten to put a load on and need some essentials quickly.
Even More Choice
If the high number of programmes isn’t enough, you can really take control of your washing with the ZWF81443W’s QuickWash option. Select this, and the duration of your cycle will be cut by up to 50%!
Want a slightly more intensive cycle? Choose from one of four temperature options to get to work on really dirty loads. You can also pick your spin settings, allowing you to remove more water or give those delicate garments the protection they deserve.
Zanussi AquaFall wash system quickly gets the detergent and water to the centre of the load, which helps distribute it evenly amongst your laundry. This is more efficient and means your washing is cleaner and fresher, every time.
At work all day and don’t want to do laundry when you get home? The ZWF81443W has you covered. With the delay start feature, you can programme the machine to wash a load while you’re out.
A handy child lock keeps curious little fingers away from all the interesting dials and settings, helping prevent accidents.
- Loading Type Front Loading
- Program Type Quick Wash Cycle
- Cotton Eco
- Synthetic Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Wool Cycle
- Silk Cycle
- Hand-wash Cycle
- Mixed Load Cycle
- Extra Rinse Cycle
- Spin Cycle
- Easy Ironing Cycle
- Jeans Cycle
- Linen Cycle
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Power Cord Length 1800 mm
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Consumption 2200 W
- Colour White
- Height 85 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Depth 52 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 65.40 kg
Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year 190 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 0.96 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.73 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.62 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 750 mW
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 480 mW
- Water Consumption per Year 9999 L
- Washing Performance Class A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Maximum Spin Speed (rpm) 1400 rpm
- Remaining Moisture Content 52%
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 4.07 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.50 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.27 Hour
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 58 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 78 dB(A)
- Fuse 10 A
- Washing Capacity (Cotton) 8 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.