2 Man Delivery Included
Introducing the CDN7000BP, a fantastic tumble dryer from Hotpoint's Aquarius range. Take the hassle out of drying your laundry with a model that really looks after your clothes.
Smart Design, Large Capacity
Like many Hotpoint appliances, this dryer has a clean white finish. The controls, which are located at the top of the machine, are clearly marked and really easy to use.
The CDN7000BP can handle up to 7 kg of clothes, which is enough for the laundry of most medium-sized families.
This dryer has Anti-Tangling technology, which uses a reverse tumble action to minimise creases and make unloading really simple.
A specially designed wave drum and innovative Anti-Ageing technology create a cushion of air around your clothes, to ensure gentle drying.
The high and low heat settings means the temperature can be adjusted to improve the effectiveness of the cycle. For example, you can prevent damage to your delicates by using a low heat.
The tumble dryer filter is removable, which makes cleaning it a piece of cake.
Condenser Tumble Dryer
As a condenser dryer, this machine will cool the warm, damp air it creates when in use and collect the water in an internal reservoir. This container is easy to access, which makes emptying the water really simple, and a handy LED indicator will tell you when it’s full.
An added bonus of opting for a condenser dryer is that, unlike vented models, there are no limitations on where you can store it in your home. This makes it suitable for a kitchen, utility room or warm garage.
- Drying Technology Condenser
- Number of Modes 16
- Operating Mode High Heat Setting
- Low Heat Setting
- Number of Temperature Settings 2
- Colour White
- Height 85 cm
- Width 59.5 cm
- Depth 61 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 36.87 kg
Energy & Performance
- Capacity (Standard Cotton Programme) 7 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class B
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.