This radio control model is the second on the Tamiya T3-01 chassis series. The body in this kit replicates a sleek, futuristic styling form. Furthermore, the included brand-new rider figure is highly detailed, which makes driving the T3-01 chassis more dynamic. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis "leans" into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. Furthermore, the 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns. Furthermore, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to right the model if it happens to tip over.
1/8 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 260mm, width: 135mm, height: 185mm.Wheelbase: 196mm.
Brand new 1-piece polycarbonate body features a sleek, blade-like design.
Features a brand-new driver figure and parts depicting handlebar (and steering wheel). The figure has movable hands (which fit to the bar or steering wheel) and a choice of headgear.
The T3-01 chassis is comprised of front (with R/C equipment and power source) and rear sections. The servo action tilts the front, causing the model to lean into turns.
A planetary gear is integrated into the rear axle for smooth power.
Features telescopic front fork suspension and a rear cam-slide setup, for a smooth ride.
Support arms move with the steering servo, and help the model right itself if it overturns.
Type 370-size motor included.
Note: Battery pack size must be under 66x36x15mm and be square shaped to fit this model.
Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, battery & compatible charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.
Part Number: 57407
Surface Type: On-Road
Motor Type: Brushed
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Skill Level: Skill Level 3
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.