Pre-Cut and Painted Body Included!
Add some peace and love to your R/C life with this new colour variation of our Type 2 (T1) model that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The model is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 Chassis.
About this Model
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 195mm, height: 177mm
The form of the 23 window Type 2 (T1) bus is masterfully recreated in polycarbonate and pre-painted in PS-3 Light Blue, with seperate moulded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
A brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired desgins is included to decorate the body
The M-05 Chassis is compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low centre of gravity
This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase
Comes with marking stickers to decorate the body
The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up options parts available to tune it
ESC & Type 540 motor included
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger
Part No: HC-47453
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.