Tamiya is no stranger to recreating classic cars from different eras! This specific kit recreates a true classic in the form of the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia. The Karmann Ghia was a stylish coupé based upon the same platform as the legendary Beetle. Its body was designed by Italian firm Ghia and manufactured by the German company Karmann. The polycarbonate body in this replica sits on top of the Tamiya RWD M-06 chassis.
Great RR Performance from the M-06
The M-06 chassis features a rear-mounted motor, rear-drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery pack, with R/C equipment positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses metal-plated wheels, equipped with 60D radial tires at the front and 60D super grip tires at the rear. In addition, a 3-piece steering linkage offers nimble handling response. A large bumper is included.
1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 410mm, width: 182mm, height: 125mm.
Lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Separate plated parts depict side mirror, bumpers and light cases. Includes marking stickers, and window masking stickers for use during the painting process.
The M-06 chassis features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted battery pack and R/C units positioned on either side for optimum balance and a low center of gravity.
This model utilizes the 239mm wheelbase M-06L chassis.
Metal-plated wheels paired with front radial and rear super grip radials for superior stability and sharp handling.
A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to customize the chassis to your driving needs.
Includes Tamiya 540-motor.
Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Required Items: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Part No: HC-58677
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Surface Type: On Road
Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.