This original Formula One kit is an evolution of the F104 Pro chassis first introduced in 2009. The Pro II has received refinements to enhance your R/C formula racing fun. The Pro II pairs the lightweight and streamlined direct drive F104 chassis with a new lower deck, and upgrade parts, giving a sharp and responsive driving feel. Furthermore, it includes an all-new original body design based on the 2017 F1 car bodywork and wing dimensions!
1/10 R/C model assembly kit. Length: 440mm, width: 180mm, height: 88mm, wheelbase: 270mm.
The lightweight F104 chassis is fitted with various upgraded parts to turn it into the F104 PRO II.
FRP double deck chassis has a new lower deck design, and an inline (longitudinal) battery position.
The 1.5mm thick FRP T-bar design with U-shaped cutaway is inherited from the F104WGP. It makes up the rear suspension in concert with friction plates and a TRF damper.
Features front independent coil spring suspension. Alter camber by changing upper mount attachment direction.
Utilises an aluminium ball differential.
A realistic original polycarbonate body is included. Its design is inspired by 2017 trends, with a sharp, slanting nose and bulging side pontoons. Additional parts are included to create alternative lower side pontoon sections as separate parts for chassis with larger R/C equipment.
Separate parts depict the complex front wing and its low rear counterpart, rear diffuser, mirrors, helmet, etc.
Comes with realistic semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires, and marking stickers to decorate the body.
A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to further tune the chassis to your needs.
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), 7.2v Battery & Charger, Bodyshell and suitable Paint for the Bodyshell, Tools for Assembly.
Part No: HC-58652
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
Vehicle Type: Formula 1
Surface Type: On Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.