Dominate the Dirt
This R/C model assembly kit creates the Konghead 6x6. With its big sleeper cab, flat nose and radiator grille, its polycarbonate body takes inspiration from U.S. trailer heads. Metal-plated air cleaner and muffler parts give an authentic finish. Marking stickers are included to decorate the body with style. The new G6-01 chassis is a newly-designed 6WD unit that can take on slopes of up to 40 degrees. See below for much more information!
Fun, Innovative & Great Performance!
The fun G6-01 chassis is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame and offers excellent off-road performance thanks to a 6-wheel drive system. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears to provide smooth cornering. 6-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers, while chrome-plated deep rim wheels are paired with 113mm diameter tires. A 2-piece steering tie-rod setup utilizes the servo on the left for excellent response. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- Double wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers for excellent off-road performance.
- Smooth handling thanks to the 2-piece steering tie-rod and steering servo positioned on the left.
- The motor powers three differential gears inside the monocoque, in a gear-driven 6WD setup.
- Length: 453mm, Width: 270mm, Height: 234mm
- Wheelbase: 173mm + 126mm
- Tread: 200mm (Front, Center and Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 68mm/113mm
- Monocoque Frame
- Gear-Driven 6WD
- 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 6-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio = 18.03:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
Part No: HC-58646
Power Source: Electric - Brushed
• Monster Truck
• Tractor Unit
Surface Type: Off Road
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.