This is a CR-01 Rock Crawling chassis which has been outfitted with a modified Stadium Blitzer body. The CR-01 Chassis features a 4-link suspension with a number of features that enable driving on extremely bumpy and uneven terrain.
About the Model
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
The body of the car is based upon a Tamiya classic, the Stadium Blitzer, which has been modified, featuring an updated colour scheme and brand new marking stickers to herald the arrival of this fresh face.
The shaft driven chassis features a compact planetary gearbox which transfers power to the wheels, and is
small enough to enable a lower centre of gravity.
The CR-01 chassis’ supreme climbing ability stems from the rigid 4-link suspension with front/rear tabilizers. It is fitted with push rod-actuated oil dampers, with coil springs to act as tension springs.
Front and rear 3-bevel differentials are lockable to provide even better traction off-road.
Tyres with side tread patterns provide further-enhanced grip.
Type 540 motor included. Electronic Speed Control not included.
*Requires RC system, suitable servos, electronic speed controller, battery, charger, paint and tools to complete.
Part No: HC-58592
Surface Type: Off Road
Vehicle Type: Rock Crawler
Build Level: Unassembled (Kit)
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.