A legend returns – the Terra Scorcher has been a trusty off-road assembly kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It makes a welcome comeback in the shape of this limited edition kit, which features a modern chassis and some updates to the livery marking scheme.
1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
Polycarbonate body is paired with the 4WD chassis that was previously employed on the re- issued Fire Dragon (Item 58403), with further upgrades.
Updated marking stickers keep the flavor of the 1988 original.
Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and reliable drive via universal joints and 3-bevel gear differentials in the front and rear sealed gearboxes, and enhanced by Full Ball Bearings.
The streamlined double wishbone suspension employs upper I-arms and lower H-arms with CVA oil dampers. Upper arms are adjustable.
Stabilizers front and rear ensure nimble handling and precision.
Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Required Items: 2-Channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Part Number: 47442
Surface Type :Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Motor Type: Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.