The Tamiya M-Chassis platform has been around since the early 1990’s. Now in its 7th generation, the M-07 Concept is a significant evolution from its predecessors. Designed by the same designer who brought the TA-07 Pro Touring Car chassis to life, this chassis takes a number of design cues from Tamiya’s touring car models and features a largely changed design from its numeric predecessors. The goal set forth with this new platform; ease of maintenance and responsive drive characteristics, all of which were attained during its development. The all-new features incorporated into the M-07 CONCEPT make it truly rewarding to drive for those who would like to experience the excitement of R/C racing.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C chassis assembly kit. Length: 332mm, width: 164mm.
The core of the chassis is a 1-piece monocoquewith integrated upper frame elements. It is designed to offer excellent rigidity with easy maintenance.
Choose between 2 different wheelbases (M: 225mm, L: 239mm), simply by changing rear arm attachment direction.
Newly designed front and rear suspension use long arms for ideal leverage ratio, in tandem with long steering
linkage components. Rear toe can be adjusted simply using spacers.
4-wheel double wishbone suspension is fitted with CVA oil shocks
The TA06-design gear differential is paired with universal drive shafts and full ball bearings.
A host of Hop-Up Options are being released simultaneously. See later pages.
The chassis was designed with easy access to the stabilizers (sold separately) for quick, precise adjustments–vital at the racetrack.
Body mounts have a new reinforced design for more secure body attachment.
The chassis gives its driver excellent “feedback,” allowing you to judge with clarity how your setup changes have impact.
Requires: Radio Control System with 1 Servo, Electronic Speed Controller (ESC), Motor, 7.2v Battery & Charger, Bodyshell and suitable Paint for the Bodyshell, Tyres, Tools for Assembly.
Part Number: 58647
Motor Type: No Motor Supplied
Surface Type :On-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Skill Level Skill: Level 3 What's This?
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.