This version is supplied without an electronic speed control
This is a modern successor to the Blackfoot line of trucks. It features the classic body from the Blackfoot III kit and it is mounted on the chassis used in the Monster Beetle (2015) radio control model. The chassis is an all-action 2WD machine fitted with big tires for rough-and-tumble off-road fun. The Blackfoot R/C model is ideal for great fun for both beginners and Tamiya connoisseurs alike.
This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly Kit.
The ABS resin Blackfoot III body is given newly designed markings that carry on the theme of the original series of models, a resin driver figure is also included.
The Rugged ABS space frame chassis utilizes double-wishbone front and trailing arm rear suspension setups in tandem with CVA oil dampers.
Rear universal drive shafts come with rubber boots to protect from dust
A resin undercover protects the sealed gearbox at the rear of the model.
123mm semi-pnematic lug pattern tires are paired with yellow 1-piece wheels.
Part Number: 58633B
Surface Type: Off-Road
Assembly Type: Un-Assembled (Kit)
Vehicle Monster Truck
Skill Level: Skill Level 2
Motor Type: Brushed
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.