- 40-litre capacity - great for medium-sized households
- The convection option gives you even cooking results
- The grill function is perfect for quick snacks
- Automatic programmes take the guesswork out of cooking
- Special function thaws food quickly and hygienically
This versatile microwave oven from Sharp will be a welcome addition to your kitchen.
The spacious 40-litre capacity makes it perfect for cooking everyone’s favourite meals in medium-sized households.
Thanks to the handy convection option, everything is always heated evenly, and the handy grill setting gives you lots of choices when you’re preparing quick snacks too.
The auto cook programmes take the guesswork out of mealtimes, as it pre-sets the power level and cooking time for delicious results, It has a defrost feature as well, which makes short work of thawing out frozen items and pre-prepared meals.
- Auto Cook Function Yes
- Capacity 40 Litres
- Cavity Combination Microwave Oven
- Control Panel Lock No
- Control Type Touch Control
- Convection Oven Yes
- Convection Oven Temperature Range 250 °C
- Grill Yes
- Internal Cavity Size (HxWxD)
- (H)27.2 x (W)37.5 (D)39.5 cm
- Number of Programmes 18
- Timer Electronic Clock / Minute Minder
- Turntable Diameter 36.2 cm
- Defrost Function Yes
- Grill Power 1300 Watt
- Design Interior Material Stainless Steel
- Automatic Cooking Programmes Yes
- Microwave Power 900 Watt
- Colour Silver_Black
- Weight 23 Kg
- Weight With Packaging 29 Kg
- Warranty 1 Year
- Included Accessories 2 x Baking Tray
- Dimensions (H)36.8 x (W)55.0 x (D)53.7
- Dimensions With Packaging (H)42.5 x (W)64.5 x (D)62.8 cm
- Power Requirements Comes With Plug Attached – No Electrician Required
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.