This radio control model replicates delivery trikes widely seen making deliveries in Japan. When the model turns, the 3-wheel chassis "leans" into the corner much like their full-size counterparts. The 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns. Furthermore, support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to right the model if it happens to tip over.
Tamiya Dancing Rider Trike (T3-01) Features:
This is an R/C model assembly kit.
The brand new 3-wheel chassis features the motor in the rear section, with the battery in the front. The two sections are linked in the middle, and a steering servo leans the entire front section left and right to effect turns.
Support arms are linked to the steering servo, and help to automatically right the model if it happens to tip over.
The brand new body was penned by the same designer who contributed to such Tamiya R/C models as the VW Type 2 Wheelie (Item 58512) and Farm King (Item 58556).
No ESC included
RS-380 motor included
Requires separately sold 2.4 GHz R/C system
Requires Tamiya 55105 LF1100 battery pack
Requires suitable polycarbonate paint to finish body
Part Number 57405
Surface Type On-Road
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.